CAT BEHAVIOUR PROBLEMS
Cat driving you crazy?
Many of the CAPBT members specialise in Cat behaviour problems, such as
- indoor marking
- not getting on with your new cat
- having difficulties with your new family
- being destuctive in the house
- waking you up early in the morning
- chewing and biting themselves
- house training problems
- and much more..... (we can even help to teach your cat to walk on a lead, or jump through a hoop!)
CAPBT Members are professionally available on referral from your vet to help you assess and treat emotional and behavioural problems with your cat or kitten.